Taco Bell is simplifying its menu in order to streamline operations, according to a news release on its website.
Here is what is being removed from the menu starting Aug. 13:
- Grilled Steak Soft Taco
- 7-Layer Burrito
- Quesarito (still available via web/app for order ahead)
- Nachos Supreme
- Beefy Fritos Burrito®
- Spicy Tostada
- Triple Layer Nachos
- Spicy Potato Soft Taco
- Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
- Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho)
- Chips & Dips
- Mini Skillet Bowl
Taco Bell is working on new items and plans on bringing back some classics on a limited-time basis.
Here are some of the new options coming soon:
$5 Grande Nachos Box: Includes a layer of tortilla chips, a double serving of seasoned beef, refried beans, nacho cheese sauce, three-cheese blend, pico de gallo, guacamole and reduced-fat sour cream. The box, which comes complete with a medium drink, is returning for a limited time and is available for pick-up, delivery, and in the app.
Beef Burrito: A new permanent addition to our Cravings Value Menu.
Digital Access: While the quesarito will be removed from the menu in restaurants, you can still order it directly on the web or app.
Customization: Some vegetarian go-to items might be gone, but Taco Bell’s menu remains highly customizable. Don’t forget to look out for the vegetarian symbol on menus to indicate vegetarian products, you can also swap out any protein for beans in any menu item.
- Gymnastics all-around underway without Biles
- Disney World to require masks indoors regardless of vaccination status starting Friday
- What exactly is a COVID-19 vaccine ‘breakthrough’ case?
- I-64 E near Staples Mill now open after disabled vehicle caused delays
- Olympic Stadium opens in Tokyo for start of track and field