CULLMAN COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Cullman County Coroner’s Office has released the driver’s license photo of a 45-year-old man killed in a recent car accident in hopes it can lead to finding his family.
On July 8, Duane Johnson of Indianapolis died in a car crash on I-65 in Cullman County. Coroner Jeremy Kilpatrick is working to find Johnson’s family to notify them and is hoping that by releasing Johnson’s photo it can help speed up the process.
If you know any information on Duane Johnson’s family, please call 256-734-2393.
- Gov. Ralph Northam provides health update from home while recovering from COVID-19 with his wife
- With little movement on new stimulus checks in US, here’s what other countries have done
- Stoney proposes using 53 parcels of city property for affordable housing
- Bank robbery suspect arrested in Chesterfield
- More products added to FDA hand sanitizer recall list