SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Amazon announced Monday it’s looking to hire more workers in an effort to keep up with the high demand during the coronavirus pandemic.
Positions that need to be filled include warehouse, shopper, and delivery jobs across the United States.
Amazon also said temporary jobs are available for those whose hours have been cut amid the pandemic.
“We know many people have been economically impacted as jobs in areas like hospitality, restaurants, and travel are lost or furloughed as part of this crisis and we welcome anyone out of work to join us at Amazon until things return to normal and their past employer is able to bring them back,” Amazon said in a statement.
To learn more about open positions and apply, visit amazon.com/jobsnow.
- StormTracker 8: Cool and cloudy tonight
- The Latest: May in control in 7th after relieving Kershaw
- Election 2020 FAQ: How are absentee ballots counted?
- Election 2020 FAQ: Do I have to vote in every election on my ballot?
- 2020 Election FAQ: What happens if neither candidate wins the majority of Electoral College Votes?