MILAN, Italy (KRON) – Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli will be performing live from the Duomo of Milan on Easter Sunday.
Bocelli will be accompanied by the cathedral’s organist Emanuele Vianelli, and will sing songs which send a “message of love, healing and hope to Italy and the world.”
The “Music For Hope” concert will be streamed worldwide on Bocelli’s YouTube page starting at 10 a.m. PST.
Italy has reported more than 132,000 coronavirus cases and more than 16,000 deaths amid the growing coronavirus pandemic.
- InstaBowl opens in The Fan with takeout-only twist on fine dining
- Traveling abroad? The CDC now says you should get 3 coronavirus tests
- Powhatan man accused of trespassing, intentionally destroying crops
- Hanover County Public Schools asking students and staff to avoid social gatherings
- Doctor: The current US testing strategy isn’t working