GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – One couple tying the knot in Gatlinburg over the weekend got an unexpected photobomb in their wedding pictures.
Cory and Sarina Brewer were taking photos after their wedding on Sunday after a black bear wandered into the background of their photoshoot.
During the shoot, the couple’s photographer noticed the bear start to walk down the aisle so they wanted to make sure it made it into their photos.
At one point the photographer said the bear made a “huffing sound” and began to head in their direction, that’s when she and the brewers realized it was time to leave.
- Commuters held up phones as woman was raped on train, police say
- Amelia County Sheriff’s Office looking for driver who threw object at school bus
- ‘Our whole life was in there’; Hanover family loses everything after home reportedly set on fire
- Mom says daughter distraught after local dentist uses little-known ‘hand over mouth’ technique
- Barriers to medical marijuana industry are keeping some patients from benefiting, advocates say