PORT ARTHUR, Tex. (WRIC/WJLA) — The man who went viral last summer after licking a carton of ice cream at a Walmart in Texas and putting it back in the freezer will serve 30 days behind bars.
D’Adrien L’Quinn Anderson cost Blue Bell over $1,500 after the company had to replace all the ice cream in the case at the location.
Anderson has to pay a fine of $1,000 and pay Blue Bell back for the product damages. He will also serve two years of probation along with his immediate jail sentencing.
- Chesterfield County allocates funding for road and drainage improvements one month after historic flooding
- Mourners continue to pay respects to Ginsburg
- Lawyers call for independent expert to evaluate COVID-19 response at Deerfield Correctional Center
- Jill Biden visits early voting site in Richmond
- Live updates: 5 candidates face off in first Richmond Mayoral Debate