(CNN) — Burger King is grilling students with educational questions, and using free Whoppers as incentives for learning.
Students can get the chain’s popular “Whopper” for free each day if they answer a question correctly.
The promotion, aimed at students, began Monday and runs through next Monday, April 20.
Each day, the burger chain will pose a question on its social media accounts, including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
The questions are from subjects including math, science and literature.
Students who get the question right on Burger King’s app will get a promo code for a free Whopper with any purchase.
Burger King says it wants to reward students who are continuing to study hard during the coronavirus pandemic that has forced many to stay at home.
- Charred boat sinks in James River at Dutch Gap Boat Ramp
- Man splits $5M jackpot …with himself after accidentally buying 2 tickets
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Sens. Warner, Rubio release statement on reports of election interference from Russia, Iran
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say