LAS VEGAS (AP) — Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders had a heart attack.
His campaign confirmed in a statement released Friday afternoon that the Vermont senator was diagnosed with a myocardial infarction, otherwise known as a heart attack, when he went to a hospital in Las Vegas Tuesday night.
Stay with 8News for updates to this developing story.
- Greeting cards from one local small business helps spread the love in multiple directions
- New Santa Clara County COVID health order leaves 49ers without home
- Richmond Fire Department working to put out fire on Larne Avenue
- ‘We can’t survive without you’: Richmond tech store owner says small businesses need community support
- StormTracker 8: Cooler with clear skies tonight