(WFLA) – Chick-fil-A announced Sunday night it will be temporarily closing its dining room seating in all restaurants across the nation over coronavirus concerns.
According to the fast-food chain, some of its restaurants may only offer service through the drive-thrus, while others may be able to offer takeout, delivery or mobile order options.
The company said these changes will help limit person-to-person contact.
On Friday, Chick-fil-A closed all playgrounds to help focus heightened sanitation efforts in other areas of the restaurant, started serving meals in carry-out packaging and drive-thru guests will no longer be offered a printed menu.
- Police chase results in crash, two bystanders help trooper restrain driver
- ‘Angst between the ranks’ after Richmond mandates vaccines for city employees
- ‘Lol at all of this’: $28 Sam Adams beer found on menu at New York airport
- Richmond in need of grief counselors after mayor declares gun violence a public health crisis
- StormTracker8: Clearing skies tonight, warmer day on Thursday