BOSTON (AP) — The Coast Guard has launched a search for a missing boater who left Rhode Island on Wednesday bound for Miami.
Coast Guard officials say 40-year-old Ryan Hollis left Jamestown in a 43-foot Beneteau sailing boat, the Carol K.
He was supposed to make a stop in Norfolk, Virginia on Friday, where he was to check in with his girlfriend back in Rhode Island.
She contacted the Coast Guard to report him missing.
The Coast Guard has posted photos of Hollis and his boat on Twitter.
- Youngkin inaugural plans include pricey dinner, musical act
- Josh Duggar trial: Defense rests, prosecution hammers expert witness
- Navy SEAL dies from injuries sustained during training in Virginia Beach
- ‘She was upset with her order’: Woman charged for allegedly firing gun in Wendy’s drive-thru
- New Year, new water main: Hopewell residents could see traffic delays, cloudy water during improvements