(KTLA/WRIC) — Actor and comedian Fred Willard has died at age 86, his daughter announced Saturday.
Willard died “very peacefully” Friday night, his daughter Hope said on Twitter.
The prolific actor appeared in “Anchorman,” “Everybody Loves Raymond,” “Best in Show,” and “Modern Family,” among other films and TV shows.
- Local radio hosts lend airwaves to conversations about George Floyd protests
- Medical examiner: Floyd’s heart stopped while restrained
- California lawmakers hope to give voice to protestors’ concerns while condemning violence, looting
- FEMA head urges hurricane prep in midst of coronavirus pandemic
- US lawmakers split on President Trump’s claim to declare Antifa a terrorist organization