(KTLA/WRIC) — Actor and comedian Fred Willard has died at age 86, his daughter announced Saturday.
Willard died “very peacefully” Friday night, his daughter Hope said on Twitter.
The prolific actor appeared in “Anchorman,” “Everybody Loves Raymond,” “Best in Show,” and “Modern Family,” among other films and TV shows.
- Here’s what 2020 did to the list of most popular baby names
- Everyone in US gets a free taco after stolen base in Game 1 of World Series
- Man who suspended himself from Trump Tower in Chicago escapes private ambulance: police
- You won’t get a second stimulus check before Election Day, so what now?
- StormTracker 8: Dense morning fog then sunshine