(CNN) – If you frequent the Costco food court for cheap hot dogs and pizza, but you are not a member, you aren’t going to be able to do that for much longer.
Costco says buying items from the food court has always required a membership.
They just haven’t enforced it…. until now.
According to a Costco spokesperson, starting in March, the warehouse chain will require you to have an active membership to visit the food court.
It costs about $60 a year for basic membership.
- Coronavirus updates: there are now 2,012 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Virginia
- Trump fires watchdog who told Congress about whistleblower complaint that led to impeachment
- 3 million masks ordered by Massachusetts were seized at Port of NY in March
- A 6-year-old Tennessee boy with cystic fibrosis beats COVID-19
- Cardboard cutouts pose as guests for wedding amid COVID-19