PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — An Escambia County deputy responded to a noise complaint on Christmas Eve but when he found that an all-girl dance group was behind the noise, he decided to join in on the fun.
Deputy Brissett initiated a dance-off and showed off some moves the Pensacola Prancing Pirouettes were not expecting.
Escambia County Sheriff’s Office shared the video saying, “Deputy Brissett has some moves!” After seeing the video, we can all attest to his amazing dance skills.
Through this post “community” was emphasized where officers are encouraged to positively interact with the people in which they serve — dance battle and all.
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Former NC State national champion Coleman Stewart earns TYR Pro Swim Series victory
- Vanecek makes 30 saves in NHL debut, Capitals sweep Sabres
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- HHS Secretary Azar ‘still serving the American people’ as he submits resignation effective Jan. 20