TAMPA (WFLA/CNN) – At long last Baby Yoda toys are ready to hit store shelves.
On Thursday, Disney revealed a slew of new products in the form of the adorable baby alien called “The Child.”
The highlights include action figures, plush dolls, LEGO sets, board games but the star of the show was “The Child Animatronic Edition,” a life-like version of Baby Yoda that moves, blinks, coos and giggles just like the infant character on the “Mandolorian” series.
The animatronic toy costs $59.99 and will be available for pre-order at most major retailers, according to Disney.
Showrunners Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni had convinced Disney not to produce any toys before the show was released so the character could be kept secret.
Fans had been searching for the young miniature version of Yoda, named “The Child” ever since it appeared on the new series “The Mandalorian,” last month. “The Mandalorian,” also known as “Star Wars: The Mandalorian” premiered on Disney+ on Nov. 12.
- Soul Taco owner gives chef with medical bills chance to create pop-up night menu, keep 100% of proceeds
- 1 killed, 3 injured in car-motorcycle crash in Richmond
- Richmond baby hears mother’s voice for first time with priceless reaction
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg lies in repose at U.S. Supreme Court
- President Trump holds White House news briefing