A 19-year-old Marine broke into a Safety Harbor home Tuesday morning and began cooking and eating food, telling the homeowner to ‘go back to sleep,’ the arrest report states.
Police say Gavin Crim broke into a house on Huntington Boulevard around 4:15 a.m. and began cooking food inside the home. When confronted by the homeowner, Crim reportedly told them to ‘go back to sleep.’
When the homeowner threatened to call police, the report says Crim ran out of the house. He was soon found by police hiding in a thick wooded and swampy area behind the property.
The arrest report indicates Crim was under the influence of alcohol.
- Trail at Dorey Park extended in Henrico County
- SpaceX launches 3rd crew in under year, fly on reused rocket
- StormTracker8: Pleasant weather today
- Chesterfield man charged for punching woman in face, taking off with her car
- Union Presbyterian Seminary to require COVID-19 vaccinations for all students, staff this fall