EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Federal officials announced Tuesday afternoon that they will not seek the Death Penalty against Patrick Crusius, the shooter behind the August 3 Walmart Massacre in El Paso.
The filing was made by First Assistant United States Attorney Margaret Leachman, in the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, here in El Paso.
More to come…
- Fatal shooting in Chesterfield County
- Powerball: Winning numbers for estimated $653M jackpot drawn
- Santa is real, police say after Rhode Island girl asks for DNA testing
- Files show past discipline against officers in Tyre Nichols case
- StormTracker8: Showers tomorrow south of Richmond: Cold start to weekend
- Hunter Biden attorneys call for criminal probes into figures involved in disseminating laptop contents: reports