(CNN) – Calling all muggles and wizards! The largest Harry Potter store in the world is heading to New York.
A massive, three-story “Wizarding World of Harry Potter” store will open this summer in the heart of Manhattan.
Warner Brothers said the store will include brand-new products that have never been sold before, including a new line of magic wands.
The store will also feature interactive experiences and numerous photo opportunities.
Warner is called the “Wizarding World of Harry Potter” a flagship store, a first of its kind.
There’s no opening date as of yet but executives say we can expect more details in the coming months.
- VSP issues missing senior alert for 68-year-old Charlottesville woman
- Firefighters better prepare themselves to protect their communities
- Sixth victim in York County mass shooting, Robert Shook, has died
- Body of man who crashed off CBBT in Dec. found on beach at Cape Hatteras National Seashore, family confirms
- ‘My son was a hero’: 15-year-old killed after protecting his girlfriend family says