HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A deputy in Florida got to show off some lasso tricks when he wrangled an alligator at a home in Town ‘N’ Country.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said Deputy George was called to a woman’s home after the reptile began banging on her bay window.
The agency released photos of the deputy using a lasso to secure the gator.
“See ya later….oh, you know,” the agency said on Facebook.
The post did not say where the gator was taken.
- Florida lawmakers celebrate space launch return to the state
- Pandemic exposes ‘our health system does not serve all’
- Virginians struggling with mental health during pandemic: overdose, trauma & suicidal thoughts
- US deaths from coronavirus surpass 100,000 milestone
- Virginia lawmakers want House and Senate leadership to include USPS in next relief package