SLIDELL, La. (WRIC) — A Louisiana driver recently pulled over has skipped quite a few car inspections. The last one they had — was over 20 years ago.
Officers at Slidell Police Department were shocked to see the ‘SEP. 97’ inspection sticker and posted the picture of the driver of the vehicle’s license plate on Facebook.
“At least give us a good challenge,” Slidell Police Department said on Facebook. “Don’t use a license plate that is over 20-years-old and expired back in 1997!”
While the driver was pulled over he told police, “Sorry, officer. I’ve been busy lately and totally forgot to renew my vehicle registration. I will take care of it as soon as I get home!”
- POD-tastic: The Broadberry hosts socially distant concert in Richmond
- Senior with cognitive impairment missing in Virginia, authorities say
- WATCH: Trump speaks while protesters gather outside Newport News rally
- VIDEO: Confirmed tornado touches down in Myrtle Beach
- Tiny Rubik’s Cube goes on sale in Japan to mark 40th anniversary