(WFLA/CNN Newsource) – Kentucky Fried Chicken is testing a new, premium chicken sandwich.
The “KFC Chicken Sandwich” replaces the fast food chain’s “Crispy Colonel” sandwich.
The new sandwich has a larger, extra crispy chicken filet on a buttered brioche bun, and it’s topped with pickles and spicy or classic mayonnaise.
It’s currently being tested at locations in Orlando for the next month.
It costs $3.99 alone or $6.99 for a combo meal.
If successful, KFC could quickly roll out the new chicken sandwich at all 4,000 of its US locations.
- Washington Huddle: Jake’s Fantasy Takes Week 12
- Washington Football Team president, owners won’t be at Thanksgiving game due to COVID-19 exposures
- ‘Chesterfield County schools failed us miserably’: Parents, teachers frustrated by districts handling of virtual learning
- VCDL president says no pro-gun rally on Lobby Day, claims ‘double standard’ as gun-control advocates take coveted time slots
- ‘Unfair and very discriminatory’: State employee put on leave days after raising concerns about racism