(WGHP) – A new Krispy Kreme doughnut is being released to mark the spring season.
Key lime glazed and key lime kreme filled doughnuts will be available from May 5-8.
The new doughnuts are part of a limited release series of fruit-related doughnuts – each flavor will only be available for four days at a time.
The next in the lineup is the lemon glazed and lemon kreme filled doughnuts that will be available from May 12-15.
The first in the series was the strawberry glazed and strawberry kreme filled doughnuts that were available form April 30-May 1.
- Harris target of more misinformation than Pence, data shows
- Ohio family using slingshot to pass out trick-or-treat candy
- What you may not know about (not so) secret code names
- Ohio mail carrier accused of hiding 335 pieces of mail in car, including ballot application
- Judge orders 11-year-old boy behind bars to await trial for allegedly killing 6-year-old neighbor