LOS ANGELES (KRON) — Los Angeles is offering coronavirus testing to all residents, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti announced Wednesday.
Los Angeles is now the first major city to offer testing to all its residents.
Garcetti said testing is still a priority for those with symptoms, but those without symptoms can also be tested.
Los Angeles County has more than 20,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and reported 1,000 deaths.
Latest News Headlines:
- I-Team: Lawyer of Soldiers’ Home superintendent says documents show state knew about Covid-19 outbreak
- StormTracker 8: Morning Fog; Evening Showers
- ‘We’re absolutely ready to go’: RVA restaurants prepare for phase one reopening
- Virginians to ‘face’ new mask reality come Friday: ‘It’s not going to kill me’
- Hopewell man arrested in connection with sexual assault of teenager, firing shots into her home