LOS ANGELES (KRON) — Los Angeles is offering coronavirus testing to all residents, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti announced Wednesday.
Los Angeles is now the first major city to offer testing to all its residents.
Garcetti said testing is still a priority for those with symptoms, but those without symptoms can also be tested.
Los Angeles County has more than 20,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and reported 1,000 deaths.
Latest News Headlines:
- ‘This was a preventable death’; VCU student creates petition demanding Delta Chi’s expulsion following death of freshman
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine means ‘rapid progress’ in March
- StormTracker 8 proven the most accurate forecast in Central Virginia — once again
- Virginia removes most Confederate symbols nationwide in 2020
- Nearly 4 million Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine doses head out across US