WEST MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) — Newly elected congressman, Luke Letlow, has died from complications related to the Coronavirus, he was 41-years-old.
We are working on getting a statement from the late Congressman’s family and campaign officials.
This is breaking news story; you can find more details here.
- Football coach cancels weightlifting, tells team to shovel driveways instead
- 4th vaccine shows limited results with omicron, Israel study finds
- StormTracker8: Clearing skies and chilly tonight
- Vice president, lawmakers, activists call for voting rights action on MLK Day
- Inmates say they were given ivermectin in ‘experiment,’ told it was ‘vitamins’