WEST MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) — Newly elected congressman, Luke Letlow, has died from complications related to the Coronavirus, he was 41-years-old.
We are working on getting a statement from the late Congressman’s family and campaign officials.
This is breaking news story; you can find more details here.
- After 2 recent deaths, why are people still doing extreme baby gender reveals?
- Coronavirus update: More than 1,400 new cases reported, over 2.2 million vaccine doses administered
- Randolph-Macon battles through COVID-19 adversity, heads confidently into ODAC Tournament
- See inside this incredible 1940’s-era Art Deco home that just hit the market
- James River blanks Cosby thanks to 21 second half points