WEST MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) — Newly elected congressman, Luke Letlow, has died from complications related to the Coronavirus, he was 41-years-old.
We are working on getting a statement from the late Congressman’s family and campaign officials.
This is breaking news story; you can find more details here.
- StormTracker8: Clouds clearing late with a seasonal day ahead
- Three people taken to hospital after multi-vehicle crash on Mechanicsville Turnpike in Richmond
- Richmond doubles up to host job fair, vaccine event at Southside Plaza
- Congress looks towards legislative action to fight off cyber-attacks
- Virginia Department of Health reports the state is inching closer toward 50% of the population being fully vaccinated