ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A missing 3-year-old Florida boy was found by an officer in a pond a block away from his home and was pronounced dead in the hospital shortly after.
The St. Petersburg Police Department responded to a home at Lakewood Estates around 11:30 a.m. Sunday for the missing boy.
An officer found Malik Brown in a pond on Alcazar Way South around 11:40 a.m., about a block and a half away from his home.
The child was transported to the hospital but was later pronounced dead.
- Senate Dems concerned about future of Affordable Care Act
- Farmville ICE Detention Center needs to give detainees more space to reduce COVID-19 risk, CDC report says
- Vice Presidential Candidate Kamala Harris’ husband makes visit to Richmond
- COVID-19 cases at ICE detention center in Caroline County spike
- Northam writes to SCC, requests extension of utility service cut-off moratorium