SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WJW) – Police in Ohio have arrested Davonna Reed, 32, on multiple charges including felony child abuse, after allegedly allowing her 3-month-old daughter to consume alcohol.
In late October, Reed’s daughter was taken to Akron Children’s Hospital after she became sick.
Doctors determined the child’s blood alcohol content (BAC) was .359%, according to a press release.
The child was treated in the Natal Intensive Care Unit.
Detectives say Reed allowed the child to ingest alcohol. She was booked into the Summit County Jail.
- Virginia Department of Labor to draft COVID-related workplace regulations
- In a first, Twitter labels President Trump’s tweets with fact-checks
- States volunteer to host RNC as Trump considers moving it from North Carolina
- Dr. Bearman: ‘Hydroxychloroquine is not a game-changer in the treatment of COVID-19’
- Man expected to recover after Chamberlayne Avenue shooting