SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WJW) – Police in Ohio have arrested Davonna Reed, 32, on multiple charges including felony child abuse, after allegedly allowing her 3-month-old daughter to consume alcohol.
In late October, Reed’s daughter was taken to Akron Children’s Hospital after she became sick.
Doctors determined the child’s blood alcohol content (BAC) was .359%, according to a press release.
The child was treated in the Natal Intensive Care Unit.
Detectives say Reed allowed the child to ingest alcohol. She was booked into the Summit County Jail.
- Impeachment hearings takeaways: ‘Everyone was in the loop’
- Dog believed to have chewed off own leg; owner arrested
- “We look the exact same!” 5-year-olds wear matching outfits for Twin Day at school
- Conexus mobile clinic working to bring healthy vision to students across Richmond
- El Salvador vence a Dominicana; asciende en Liga de Naciones