SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Megan Boswell, the mother of missing Evelyn, told ABC-affiliate WJHL in a Facebook message that she was pregnant.
Boswell said in that message that she could not take a polygraph test as a result of the pregnancy.
Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office officials were asked about a polygraph, and in response, they said they “do not use polygraph.”
TBI officials also told WJHL in an e-mail that, “Megan Boswell was not scheduled to meet with a TBI polygraph examiner today.”
No other details were immediately available.
For complete coverage of this ongoing AMBER Alert, CLICK HERE.
- Police: Pedestrian struck in Short Pump, has critical injuries
- 5 injured after deck collapses in Virginia
- A conversation with Daniel Gade, the Republican facing Mark Warner in Virginia Senate race
- Nation’s top military leaders put on hot seat about their role in Trump’s church photo op
- Trump executive order touts Hispanic prosperity