SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Megan Boswell, the mother of missing Evelyn, told ABC-affiliate WJHL in a Facebook message that she was pregnant.
Boswell said in that message that she could not take a polygraph test as a result of the pregnancy.
Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office officials were asked about a polygraph, and in response, they said they “do not use polygraph.”
TBI officials also told WJHL in an e-mail that, “Megan Boswell was not scheduled to meet with a TBI polygraph examiner today.”
No other details were immediately available.
For complete coverage of this ongoing AMBER Alert, CLICK HERE.
- U.S. News U.S. ‘wasted’ months before preparing for virus pandemic
- In years before outbreak, investment in public health shrunk
- Virginia Beach putting homeless in hotels to blunt virus
- Coronavirus skeptic gains new perspective after being hospitalized with it
- Another cruise ship with virus victims docking in Florida