PINELLAS CO., Fla. (WFLA) — The community and local police officers showed support for a 3-year-old after her mom said no one showed up at her birthday party.
The party took place at John Chestnut Park in East Lake. There was decoration, food, and a bounce house. But there weren’t any guests.
The girl’s mom posted in a Trinity Facebook group: “No one showed up to my 3-year-old’s birthday party today. If anyone wants to bring their kids, there is a bounce house. We will be here until 3.”
Replies of support started flooding the post and shortly, the empty park was filled with kids and parents, all strangers to the girl and her mom.
And then deputies with the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office showed up, gifts in hand.
- Cierre de dos semanas es una posible opción en Virginia para impedir la propagación de COVID-19 después del Día de Acción de Gracias
- Los juguetes navideños más populares: BBB advierte sobre ofertas de venta flash imprescindibles
- Trump se propone vetar el proyecto de ley de defensa sobre el cambio de nombre de las bases en honor a los confederados
- Parenting during the pandemic: how you can get virtual help for free
- StormTracker 8: Sunny, cool today; Rain for Thanksgiving