DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — The festival poster art for the 32nd Annual Jubilee Festival of Arts features the work of Ricky Trione.
The local artist is well known along the Eastern Shore for his sea life scenes and the inspirational story of how he overcame his disability of being blind to learn how to paint and teach others.
See news release below issued by The Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce.
To learn more about the Jubilee Festival of Arts, visit www.thejubileefestival.com.
- Section of Henrico road, flooded after Isaias, to remain closed as crews inspect bridge
- Facebook’s Henrico Data Center is now online. Here’s what that means
- 24M Americans fear they won’t be able to pay rent
- Chesterfield secures additional 30M in federal COVID-19 relief funding
- Chesterfield Police seek Walgreens robbery suspects