JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Planet Fitness has taken the initiative to save its members some money while gym attendance nationwide has halted.
Planet Fitness announced on its Facebook page Friday that all memberships had been temporarily frozen and members would not be charged during the closures.
For those who were just billed prior to the closures, adjustments will be made on the next billing cycle.
- Richmond reports 1st two coronavirus deaths
- Some lawmakers call for release of low-risk inmates to protect them from COVID-19
- Faith communities get creative to worship together during coronavirus pandemic
- Midlothian nail salon owner gives massive medical supply donation to local hospital
- VCU doctor leading clinical trial on drug to treat COVID-19 encouraged by initial results