JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Planet Fitness has taken the initiative to save its members some money while gym attendance nationwide has halted.
Planet Fitness announced on its Facebook page Friday that all memberships had been temporarily frozen and members would not be charged during the closures.
For those who were just billed prior to the closures, adjustments will be made on the next billing cycle.
- StormTracker 8: Hot, but a little break in the humidity
- Fire forces 6 out of Colonial Heights home
- Company with psychiatric facilities in Virginia agrees to pay $117M settlement for alleged false billing
- Squirrel tests positive for bubonic plague in Colorado
- Deputies in New Kent probe white supremacist propaganda