TAMPA, (WFLA) — Popeyes hit a road block in the chicken sandwich war Tuesday when they announced they sold out of their supremely popular chicken sandwiches.
The fast food chain released a video highlighting the success of the sandwich, showing the “sold out” signs on restaurant doors across the country.
In a shocking turn of events, Popeyes said it is temporarily suspending production of the sandwich until further notice.
Did the chicken restaurant really sell out of chicken sandwiches? Or is it a strategy to get people to download their app? The video says if you would like to be notified when the sandwich returns to your area, you can download the Popeyes mobile app.
- Today is the voter registration deadline for the June primary, here’s how you can register
- Anheuser-Busch to deliver nearly 7,000 bottles of hand sanitizer to Richmond
- Ahead of Northam’s decision, locals ponder face mask mandate
- Police respond near VCU campus after shots fired
- Ewing out of hospital after being treated for COVID-19