(WJW) – A member of the Norwegian Parliament has nominated President Donald Trump for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.
Christian Tybring-Gjedde submitted the nomination, according to FOX News.
Tybring-Gjedde said the Trump administration has played a key role in the establishment of relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates in his letter to the nomination committee.
“This agreement could be a game changer that will turn the Middle East into a region of cooperation and prosperity,” he wrote.
Tybring-Gjedde has previously nominated President Trump for his meetings with North Korea.
- Chesterfield Police arrest, fire officer for soliciting photos from 17-year-old
- Richmond police looking for missing man in need of medication
- Memorial Regional Medical Center reports uptick in ER patients, fewer COVID cases thanks to vaccines
- Conductor acusado de DUI en accidente fatal en Warwick Road
- Adolescente de Richmond muere en accidente de motocicleta en Chasnell Road