(CNN) – Prince Harry and Meghan Markle aren’t royals anymore – or are they?
Turns out, Buckingham Palace isn’t quite sure, either.
It’s become an issue because the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are hoping to generate income through their brand called Sussex Royal.
They both agreed to stop using the titles His and Her Royal Highness last month.
The question is, can they use the term “royal” for their brand?
The New York Times reported earlier this month an aide to the queen warned them against doing so.
A royal source says it’s still being discussed, but the term will most likely be dropped from the brand.
- In years before outbreak, investment in public health shrunk
- Virginia Beach putting homeless in hotels to blunt virus
- Coronavirus skeptic gains new perspective after being hospitalized with it
- Another cruise ship with virus victims docking in Florida
- Chinese Association speaks on the rise of reported hate crimes against Asian Americans amid COVID-19