MOULTON, Ala. (WIAT) — Alabama-based linen company Red Land Cotton has announced they will be making masks for the University of Alabama at Birmingham while also taking requests on a national level.
In an email sent to CBS 42, Red Land Cotton has partnered up with wedding dress designer Heidi Elnora to take on requests from across the country.
Elnora said in an Instagram post that she’ll be handling all masks requests for the state of Alabama, whereas Red Land Cotton will be handling all requests outside of the state. There have already been 16,000 requests for masks in Alabama alone.
The masks are free, but Elnora says that they are accepting donations for supplies and anything to help cover the cost of shipping for out-of-state requests.
For information on how to request a mask or how to help with supplies or shipping costs, click here.
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Aden Park Townhomes says they will take care of rising rubbish following 8News report
- Grief, remembrance marks one-year anniversary of church van crash in Dinwiddie
- 103-year-old woman cracks open a Bud Light to celebrate beating COVID-19
- New York governor issues executive order allowing businesses to deny customers without masks