(CNN NEWSOURCE) – If you overdo things a bit on New Year’s Eve, you can always start 2020 with a little hair of the dog garnished with a delicacy.
Red Lobster is rolling out a limited edition version of its Bloody Mary that comes with a lobster claw.
The morning-after brunch staple also comes topped with a jumbo shrimp and a cheddar biscuit.
Red Lobster’s around the country will have the Lobster Claw Bloody Mary in time for National Bloody Mary Day on Jan. 1 — a day that no-so-ironically comes right after New Year’s Eve.
The limited-edition drink will be available the entire month of January.
- About 5,000 preregistered seniors to receive second vaccine dose
- Chick-fil-A locations experiencing outage, taking cash payments only
- 8,600 asylum-seekers now registered to return to US from Mexico
- ‘I hope I make it’: 7-year-old Alabama girl sells lemonade to fund her own brain surgeries
- Henrico police find missing 23-year-old