KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — As the coronavirus pandemic continues, some people are socializing in a way that still keeps social distancing top of mind.
WATE 6 On Your Side noticed several of these social distancing “tailgates” happening around Knoxville recently.
People coming together to talk from a distance like a group WATE 6 On Your Side spoke to, whose participants parked off of Northshore.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends people keep 6 feet of distance from one another to help prevent the spread.
- Huff’s 13 leads No. 15 Virginia past St. Francis (Pa), 76-51
- ‘This happened out of the blue’: COVID-related closure of Legends Grille blindsides workers
- ‘People are about to lose everything’: Bipartisan plan could extend unemployment before expiration date
- Florida Sen. Rick Scott promises uphill battle for Biden’s Cabinet picks
- Justice Department investigating ‘bribery-for-pardon scheme’