KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — As the coronavirus pandemic continues, some people are socializing in a way that still keeps social distancing top of mind.
WATE 6 On Your Side noticed several of these social distancing “tailgates” happening around Knoxville recently.
People coming together to talk from a distance like a group WATE 6 On Your Side spoke to, whose participants parked off of Northshore.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends people keep 6 feet of distance from one another to help prevent the spread.
- ‘Memorial Day is about acknowledging these lives’: Virginia’s fallen heroes honored virtually
- Three Sheets To The Wind to play drive-in concert at City Stadium in June
- “Weather or Not?” The NASA Demo-2 Launch
- US faces Memorial Day like no other under virus restrictions
- UN virus therapy trial pauses hydroxychloroquine testing