RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — For the next few days your donation to the American Red Cross will go a little further. State Farm announced it is matching donations to the organization dollar for dollar from Jan. 11-15.
The insurance company said they will run this donation match until Friday, or they reach $100,000.
State Farm said the money donated to the go towards helping families who have been affected by a fire or other disaster find shelter, receive meals and snacks, as well as provide them with emergency financial assistance, health services and recovery support.
To make sure your donation is matched dollar for dollar, donate here.
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations
- Pitt duo combines for 53 points to hold off Blue Devils, 79-73
- How to watch the Joe Biden and Kamala Harris Inauguration Day events from home
- Man spends 13 years in solitary confinement in Virginia prison due to language barrier
- Middlesex County Schools celebrate arrival of two electric school buses