TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Verizon is reportedly experiencing a major network issue that has left many customers unable to make calls or send text messages.
Down Detector’s outage map shows a large part of the northeast, Midwest and western regions in red.
In a comment section under the map, customers are saying “circuits are busy” and they can’t send texts or make calls.
It’s not immediately clear when the outage started or exactly how many people were affected.
Verizon has yet to comment on the outage.
- Texas deputy AG apologizes to Simone Biles after calling her ‘childish’ and ‘selfish’
- Reigning BMX gold medalist Connor Fields stretchered off
- Fully vaccinated North Carolina couple who got COVID-19 have message for others
- Navy: Sailor suspected of starting fire that destroyed ship on San Diego Bay
- Florida 7-year-old shot by younger sibling while caregiver slept, deputies say