ELSANOR, Ala. (WKRG) — Storms snapped trees and damaged property in Elsanor Sunday night. A tornado warning was issued for the area. Chad Petri was LIVE on Facebook along Cowpen Road showing the snapped trees in the area. “We’re blessed, everyone’s alright,” one resident told Chad.
Although there was damage, Chad reported there were no injuries. There was at least one trailer destroyed in the storm. The Baldwin County EMA says there is scattered damage throughout the county but most is no major and no one was badly injured or killed.
- Ashanti Billie murder suspect won’t stand trial, judge rules he can’t be restored to competency
- Texas grand jury takes no action against man who killed church shooter
- Virginia Veteran has winning encounter with Prince Harry at Invictus Games, and the picture to prove it
- Army veteran, former high school athlete coaches perseverance
- Celebrating a Quinceañera during a pandemic