(WJW) — Walgreens is introducing drive-thru shopping so you won’t have to leave your car during the coronavirus pandemic.
Here’s how it works, according to the company: You pull up and ask for a menu of available items which includes household goods, pain relief and cough and cold products, baby formula, medical supplies and grocery items.
Then, you give your order, so there’s no need to pre-order or leave your car to go into the store.
Walgreens says it will then put together your order and get you on your way. See more on the Walgreens website.
- Fort Lee dental worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Should you be screened? Bringing clarity to COVID-19 testing
- Crying babies go head to head in the “Baby Sadness” bracket
- Fairfax County man dies of COVID-19, second death in county
- Warriors Steph Curry holds coronavirus Q&A with Dr. Fauci