(WJW) — Walgreens is introducing drive-thru shopping so you won’t have to leave your car during the coronavirus pandemic.
Here’s how it works, according to the company: You pull up and ask for a menu of available items which includes household goods, pain relief and cough and cold products, baby formula, medical supplies and grocery items.
Then, you give your order, so there’s no need to pre-order or leave your car to go into the store.
Walgreens says it will then put together your order and get you on your way. See more on the Walgreens website.
- StormTracker 8: Clouds linger for Memorial Day
- Hanover Fire and EMS replace flags honoring lives lost in the line of duty
- Back to the Track: We’re previewing NASCAR’s longest race, the Coca-Cola 600
- Self-serve salad bars and all-you-can-eat buffets face uncertain future
- Trump’s pitch to voters: Trust me, economy will soar in 2021