PROVO, Utah (ABC4 News) – Biologists with the Utah Department of Wildlife resources were able to safely remove rope and rebar stuck in the antlers of a buck.
According to a post on the @UtahDWR Twitter, the biologists tranquilized him in order to untangle the mess and then administered a reversal drug before he was allowed to be released back into the wild.
Utah DWR also issued a warning to ensure ropes, twine, and Christmas lights on your property are secure.
- Movement is ‘only just beginning,’ President Trump says in farewell address
- VA House passes bill to keep some pandemic election changes; Republican leader casts doubt on results
- Inaugural day palindrome kicks off a 10-day stretch
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- Are you in Phase 1a or 1b? Here’s how to get your COVID vaccine