TAYLORS, S.C. (WSPA) – Crews in Taylors, South Carolina went above and beyond following severe storms to save a dog trapped in high flood waters.
Taylors Fire and Rescue crews say Sewer District officials spotted animals in distress on Thursday, after heavy rain slammed the area.
A video posted to the fire and rescue department’s Facebook page shows members using a boat and wading through waist-deep water to save the animal from a doghouse.
They credited the 81 boat crew for making the water rescue.
Great work, teams!
- StormTracker8: Rain develops after 4pm
- Hanover County opens free Wi-Fi zones for residents
- Twitter announces ‘Super Follows,’ and not everyone is happy about it
- Chesterfield schools approves budget for upcoming school year
- Neighbor recounts final moments of teen’s life after double shooting in Chesterfield