PERTH, Australia (CNN/WFLA) — A heroic police officer saved a choking baby just before the clock ticked over to Christmas day in Australia.
CCTV footage captured the moment two young parents frantically ran into the Perth police station shortly before midnight Tuesday.
The couple’s 8-month-old baby was choking on some food and wasn’t breathing.
Desperately looking for someone to save their child’s life, acting Sergeant Jason Lee rushed over, took the child from her dad’s arm, performed CPR and saved the baby.
Lee’s heroic actions saved a family’s Christmas.
- Houses passes bill expanding retirement saving opportunities for private employees
- Virginia lags behind 29 U.S. states, territories in reported vaccine jabs among populations
- Former VUU student shot and killed in D.C., four others injured
- Chesterfield Board of Supervisors defends county’s vaccine rollout, calls on state to do better: “Our hands are tied”
- How does Virginia’s vaccine rollout compare to the rest of the country?