As Virginia continues to see a surge in the number of cases of COVID-19, VCU Health is changing its visitor policy in place in order to protect patients, visitors and health care workers.
The health system announced Thursday that effective Monday, December 14, patients at VCU Medical Center that do not have COVID-19 will be allowed one adult visitor per day which is a reduction from two visitors previously.
The change includes patients in VCU Medical Center’s Labor & Delivery and Mother Infant Unit. Visitor policies for outpatient clinics, emergency departments, pediatric services and cancer services remain unchanged.
- Bill banning guns at Virginia polls advances as contentious election season comes to an end
- Agencies say Super Bowl security is constantly evolving, improving to make event safer
- Louisa County Sheriff’s Office warns of a new phone scam
- Forced to wait in Mexico, asylum-seekers make video pleading with President Biden
- ‘His corrupt friends all come first.’ Tiger King reacts to not being pardoned by Trump