(WTNH) — A hair salon in Long Island, New York, had a ‘hair-raising’ experience Saturday afternoon when a male deer crashed right through their glass front door.
Witnesses say it ran straight back into the break room, circled back, then ran back outside.
A woman sitting on the couch near the door was hit by the deer, but wasn’t seriously injured.
After the ordeal, the shop only seemed to have suffered a broken window and door.
- Biden’s executive orders target racial inequalities
- Virginia Union athletic director Joe Taylor to serve 3-year term on College Football Playoff selection committee
- Virginia museum holds virtual events in honor of International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- New Kent County schools to change meal distribution schedule, starting Feb. 1
- Chesterfield Superintendent proposes $760 million budget focusing on increasing teacher salaries