(WTNH) — A hair salon in Long Island, New York, had a ‘hair-raising’ experience Saturday afternoon when a male deer crashed right through their glass front door.
Witnesses say it ran straight back into the break room, circled back, then ran back outside.
A woman sitting on the couch near the door was hit by the deer, but wasn’t seriously injured.
After the ordeal, the shop only seemed to have suffered a broken window and door.
- StormTracker 8: Sunny skies and pleasant today
- VIDEO: Woman hit with blender at McDonald’s after complaining about food
- World’s largest treehouse burns down in Tennessee
- 1 injured in crash involving Chesterfield school bus, tractor-trailer
- FBI: Vigilant parents can help stop national child porn epidemic