(WTNH) — A hair salon in Long Island, New York, had a ‘hair-raising’ experience Saturday afternoon when a male deer crashed right through their glass front door.
Witnesses say it ran straight back into the break room, circled back, then ran back outside.
A woman sitting on the couch near the door was hit by the deer, but wasn’t seriously injured.
After the ordeal, the shop only seemed to have suffered a broken window and door.
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Stoney solicita un plan de reapertura de Fase Uno modificado para Richmond
- Dónde hacerse la prueba de COVID-19 esta semana
- Actualización de coronavirus: VDH informa 28 nuevas muertes por COVID-19
- Clubes españoles entrenan con grupos de 14 jugadores