(WRIC/WSET) — A 21-year-old man is charged in connection with a January fire at the historic Bedford Middle School, according to police.
Flint is accused of entering the former Bedford Middle School in the early morning hours of Jan. 23, and intentionally setting the building on fire.
The Bedford Police Department says Daniel Flint is charged with arson and breaking and entering. He was taken into custody on Valentine’s Day.
Flint is being held at the Blue Ridge Regional Jail with no bond.
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations
- Pitt duo combines for 53 points to hold off Blue Devils, 79-73
- How to watch the Joe Biden and Kamala Harris Inauguration Day events from home
- Man spends 13 years in solitary confinement in Virginia prison due to language barrier
- Middlesex County Schools celebrate arrival of two electric school buses