(WRIC) — Virginia’s Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) announced Monday that three additional service centers, including one in Eastern Henrico, will reopen next week.
Beginning Monday, July 20, service centers in Jonesville and Wytheville, join Henrico in opening for specific services by appointment only. DMV announced that service centers would open in phases as a result of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
DMV says appointment opportunities are now available at the following locations:
- East Henrico (5517 South Laburnum Avenue, Richmond, VA 23231)
- Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-6 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m.-noon
- Jonesville (195 Hill Street, Jonesville, VA 24263)
- Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Wytheville (800 East Main Street, Suite 100, Wytheville, VA 24382)
- Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m.-noon
MORE DMV NEWS: Here’s a look at Virginia’s new DMV laws
Residents are reminded that three months of appointment slots are available. Additionally, road skills testing appointment opportunities are available to those eligible.
Click here for a list of appointment services the DMV is currently making available.
Service centers in Tappahannock, Covington and Vansant reopened Monday for specific services by appointment only. In all, 41 offices have reopened across the commonwealth.
- Buildings damaged, glass shattered after protests in Richmond turn violent
- Goochland County School Board votes for virtual reopening plan
- Powhatan school board approves Confederate flag ban
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August
- Police: Chesterfield man shot during robbery attempt, suspect on the run