CULPEPER COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A fatal crash investigation is underway in Culpeper County following a crash in Route 685 (Chestnut Road) near the intersection of Route 777 (Ridgelea Avenue).
Troopers say 43-year-old Ricky J. Robinson was traveling west on Chestnut Road when his Chevrolet Camaro ran off the right side of the roadway, collided with two mailboxes, an embankment and a tree.
Robinson died at the scene as a result of his injuries. Troopers say he was not wearing a seatbelt.
The crash remains investigation.
- Los Angeles Dodgers win World Series in 6 games, defeat Tampa Bay Rays, 3-1
- Protests, looting in Philadelphia after police fatally shoot Black man Walter Wallace Jr.
- National poll: Joe Biden leads President Trump by 5 points one week from Election Day
- Police: Woman covered care-dependent husband with kitty litter after accident
- Alabama school’s Facebook page taken over, police have one in custody on unrelated charges