RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Governor has a new furry friend!
Ralph Northam introduced the newest addition to the Executive Mansion on social media Thursday – a dog named Pearl.
Gov. Northam tweeted “Paws for a moment and help us welcome the newest addition to the Executive Mansion and First Puppy of Virginia, Pearl! Murphy looks forward to having a new pal to help with his official First Dog duties.”
- US mayors work to find solutions to nationwide issues at National Conference
- Help Wanted: Virginia needs thousands of workers for U.S. Census Bureau 2020 count
- Republicans say there’s ‘no evidence, no facts’ in Trump impeachment
- Investigators believe ‘senseless’ shootings in Farmville could be related
- Police department makes sick rescue dog a K9 officer for the day