RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Governor has a new furry friend!
Ralph Northam introduced the newest addition to the Executive Mansion on social media Thursday – a dog named Pearl.
Gov. Northam tweeted “Paws for a moment and help us welcome the newest addition to the Executive Mansion and First Puppy of Virginia, Pearl! Murphy looks forward to having a new pal to help with his official First Dog duties.”
- StormTracker 8: Partly cloudy with patchy fog tonight
- ‘Back the Blue’ event shows support to law enforcement officers in New Kent County
- Richmond Police investigating early morning shooting after victim arrives at hospital
- Sausages recalled for possible listeria contamination
- Crash near Dalebrook Drive in Chesterfield shuts down lanes