RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — President Joe Biden’s infrastructure plan has passed its final hurdle to becoming law, gaining approval from the House by a vote of 228-206.
The bill gained support from 13 Republicans, mostly moderates, while 6 Democrats opposed the bill because it had been separated from a broader economic stimulus bill, the ‘Build Back Better’ plan.
Check out the map below to see how your local representative voted.
The following representatives voted in favor of the bill:
- Elaine Luria (D – VA Beach), 2nd District
- Bobby Scott (D – Newport News), 3rd District
- Donald McEachin (D – Emporia), 4th District
- Abigail Spanberger (D – Henrico), 7th District
- Don Beyer (D – Alexandria), 8th District
- Jennifer Wexton (D – Leesburg), 10th District
- Gerry Connolly (D – Fairfax), 11th District
The following representatives voted against the bill:
- Rob Wittman (R – Montross), 1st District
- Bob Good (R – Charlottesville), 5th District
- Ben Cline (R – Roanoke), 6th District
- Morgan Griffith (R – Salem), 9th District