(WRIC) — A Virginia infant is dead after being left in a hot car by its father, according to police.
Details remain limited, but authorities in Fairfax County say the preliminary investigation reveals the father “inadvertently left the infant in a car for an extended amount of time.”
The exact cause and manner of death will be determined by the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.
Click here for more information from ABC-affiliate WJLA.
- Couple who filmed porn on Myrtle Beach SkyWheel arrested for sex acts in arcade photo booth
- StormTracker8: A few heavy downpours tonight
- Missouri hunters kill nearly 500 squirrels, busted for ‘gross overlimit,’ officials say
- Child tax credit: Where’s my September payment?
- Richmond Mayor Levar Stoney calling on city’s electoral board to ‘take swift action’ on delayed opening of early voting locations